What is it for?
The Activity Log is a section of the Dashboard, which displays all the actions made within PF Expert by the users. It is split in the main sections of PF Expert such as properties, leads, owners, transaction..etc.
Depending on the level of access of the user, he will either see the actions of all the users (admins) or only his own actions (agent & managers)
What are the benefits?
- View the changes made on properties, leads, owners, users, system, and transactions, whether it was a creation, deletion or edit.
- View who made the change, on which resource, what it was and what it is now, from which browser, city and IP address and exactly when (reserved for admins).
How does it work?
As an Admin, you can view all the actions made by any user in the system, whereas other users, such as manager and agent with limited view access, can only see the actions made by themselves.
Where do I find it?
- Go to your PF Expert Dashboard and click on the Activity Log menu.
- You can filter the history of actions by section of the CRM, by user (admin), by year or at a specific date.
- You can open a tray to view an action, the values of the field before and after the changes were made by simply hovering on the chevron icon or the expand button, circled in red in the image below.
- You can also know from where, at what time and on which device an action has been made by hovering in the Information icon on the profile picture of the user as shown below:
- Go to any resource such as a property, a lead, a transaction, etc. and click on the clock icon at the top right corner shown below:
- The Activity Log opens in a panel on the left, where you will be able to view all past actions ever made on this resource.
Here's a quick video on how does the Activity Log works.
Article is closed for comments.