The System Component Statuses will allow users to differentiate between the many system components and will give them information about their statuses.
Typically, all components will show the Operational status sign. However, in times where there is a technical error or delay, users will be notified about a Degraded Performance, Partial Outage, Major Outage and when there is a Maintenance.
The different system components and their meaning are as below:
- PF Manager XMLs Services: XML feed service of Propertyfinder Manager
- XML Feeds Generators: Powerful servers writing your XML Feed
- PF Leads: The sync of email leads from Propertyfinder to PF Expert
- Web Server V3.0: What you see, or the interface of PF Expert
- AWS CloudFront: Some cache to make things faster
- AWS Elastic Load Balancer: It distributes the incoming traffic across multiple servers in our Cloud
- AWS S3: Cloud Storage Service for our images
- New Relic APM: Leading Real-Time App Monitoring
- RabbitMQ: High Availability Cloud Messaging System
- PF Quality Score: The service that provides the Quality Score from Propertyfinder Manager to PF Expert
- Email Notification System: The system that sends all our emails
- PF Expert API V2.0: Our Core Application
- AWS EC2: PF Expert's Hosting Servers
- AWS Elasticache: Some other cache to make things faster
- AWS Route53: Our domain name system
- AWS RDS: Cloud-Based Relational Database
- MongoDB: Next Generation of High Availability Databases
- Backup S3/Database: Daily backup of all your data, images and documents
Article is closed for comments.