There is an option in PropSpace to import your subscribers list when creating a newsletter so it can save you time not to add them manually.
- Navigate to Marketing > Newsletter
- First, you have to create a list or you may update an existing list if there is any. Click on 'Lists Tab' and click on 'New List'
3. Populate the required field and click 'Save List'.
4. After creating a list, Navigate to ‘Subscribers’ tab and click ‘Import Contacts’
5. Select the list the you have created and choose your excel file then click the 'Upload' button. The contacts will now be automatically imported to the selected list that you created.
See below format guide for the excel file:
- Column A: Email Address (mandatory)
- Column B: Subscriber First Name (optional)
- Column C: Subscriber Last Name (optional)
The format should strictly be (.xls, .xlsx, csv) and the size should be 2 MB only.