This article covers:
- Link to the Call-Tracking feature article
- Explanation of the functionality
- How it works in PF Expert
What is it?
Assigning a call to a lead is one of the Call-Tracking features which enables you to assign one or more calls you've received from Property Finder to your a lead in PF Expert. That way, you can view and listen to all calls made by a single client.
What are the benefits?
- Centralise all your calls in your leads.
- View your calls and listen to their recordings from the lead details page.
- Track the total number of calls your clients ever made.
How does it work?
The permissions on calls work the same way as on regular leads.
As an Admin, you will be able to assign any call to any lead as you have full access rights in PF Expert. As a Manager or an Agent, you will be able to assign calls as long as you have the edit access to your leads or your colleagues'.
Note that a call has the same behaviour as a note, you won't see the calls of other users if you have your permissions set on "Partial View".
- Select your call(s) and assign to a lead
- Assign to an existing lead in your Regular Leads tab
- Create a new lead from the call list
Select one or more calls to be assigned to a lead:
Select the lead in the drop-down or create a new one with the "+" sign:
Enter the new lead details:
Once assigned, the calls will appear in the lead's detail page under the "Calls" tab:
We hope this update helps you to work more efficiently with less effort.
PF Expert Team