This article covers:
- Link to the Call-Tracking feature article
- Explanation of the update
- How it works in PF Expert
What is it?
Assigning a call to a lead is one of the Call-Tracking features, which enables you to link one or more calls you've received from Property Finder to your listing. That way, you can view and listen to all calls generated by a listing while published on Property Finder.
What are the benefits?
- Centralise all your calls in your listings.
- View your calls and listen to their recordings from the property details page.
- Track the total number of calls your properties generated.
How does it work?
The permissions on calls work the same way as notes, which are not visible to users with permissions set on "Partial View" content.
As an Admin, you will be able to link any call to any property.
As a Manager or an Agent, you will be able to link calls as long as you have the edit access to your leads or your colleagues'.
Also, the process of linking these calls work the same way as shortlisting a property to a lead. In other terms, you can link a call to a property if you have the view access to properties or those of your colleagues'.
- Select your call(s) and link to a property
- View your properties, others' or from MLS
- Search by reference number
- Advanced Search and select your filters
Select one or more calls to link to the property:
Select a property from the inventory:
- From your inventory or other users' inventory
- You can search by Reference ID
- Use the "Advanced Search" to filter specific listings
Enter the criteria of the advanced filters:
Amenities can be used in the advanced filters:
Once linked to a property, all calls appear in the "Calls" tab:
We hope this update helps you to work more efficiently with less effort.
PF Expert Team
Please sign in to leave a comment.