This article covers:
- How to use it?
What are the benefits for me?
By using the Media tab, you can store all your property's photos in a simple and organised way so you can publish them on the portals, download or share them for marketing purposes.
How to use it?
Upload and Order your Images:
Click on the camera icon to upload your images files from your computer or phone, and then, drag them around to set the order of your choice.
You can also add a video that showcases your property, whether it's a 360 virtual tour or a Youtube link.
- You can upload an unlimited number of images on any property in your PF Expert, however the maximum size is 8000*8000 pixels and 10MB per image.
- The first 30 images will appear on Property Finder, and you can set the first one to be the default on the portals.
- You can re-arrange the order of your images by dragging and dropping them to the desired place.
Actions on Images:
In addition, clicking on the bulk action button will show you a drop-down menu with 3 options:
- Delete: You can delete one or more images that you've selected
- Watermark removal: In some cases, you might want to remove the watermark PF Expert has created from your logo. This is often the case if you are coming from another CRM, and all your images are already watermarked by that system. Then, you should avoid ending-up having two overlapping watermarks.
When hovering on top of each images, you will see the following icons appearing so you can share an image on Facebook, Twitter etc. or send it via your WhatsApp to your clients/leads.
In the case where you need to download the photos, on your computer or on your phone, you can click and open an image and hit the Download button on the top right-hand corner.
Please sign in to leave a comment.