PropSpace allows users to create deals and generate documents. To create a rental deal, follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to Work > Deals screen in the top menu bar.
2. Click on 'New Deal' button and select 'Type' as Rentals
3. Search and select the tenant.
4. Select the listing for which you need to generate the Contract. The Landlord details and the Unit details are automatically fetched from the listing.
5. Select the Deal status and sub-status.
6. Enter the Deal Price, Deposit and the Commission.
7. If an External Agency was involved, check the checkbox of 'Split with External Agency'.
9. Enter the Estimated Deal Date (an estimation by when the deal will be done), and add in the Actual Contract Date later in the future (when the contract actually completed).
10. Select the Tenancy Renewal Date and under Set Reminder a reminder would be sent before the Tenancy Renewal Date.
11. Save the record when done with the changes. The new record will now be available in the data table, and the linked listing will automatically be marked as unpublished.