This article covers:
- Benefits of using them.
- Where to find them?
- What can you do with it?
- Who can access it?
Your company has opted for a CRM, which implies to have all their information in the same place.
Documenting your activity, your meetings with your clients is a natural consequence and enables the recall of this information at a later stage.
It also gives the ability to the management to transparently overview of what is happening between an employee and the client he/she manages.
Where to find Notes:
Any entity has a tab "Notes", which is meant to consign the related information into the system.
You can find a "Notes" tab in the following sections:
What can you do with it?
The "Notes" feature enables you to write in "rich text" format, as in a word editor. This rich formatting means that you can write with a variety of colours, styles (bold, italic, underlined, strike-through), and lists (bullet-points, numbered list).
- All the notes will appear in a list, displaying the user who has written it together with a timestamp.
- For each note, you can add a reminder for yourself or for your colleagues (by adding them to the event. See the related article about calendar integration and reminders here.
Who can access it?
Notes are considered as a private resource of the users. Therefore, only users with enough permissions can view them.
Users permissions in PF Expert :
- Cannot view the resources of others (i.e. properties of other users), and therefore won't see your notes.
- Partial View: See the resources of others partly, and therefore won't see your notes.
- Full View: See the resources of others entirely, hence seeing your notes.
- Edit: Can modify the resources of others, hence seeing and being able to delete your notes.
Find the related article about User permissions here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.