- What is Duplication Spotter?
- What benefit can you expect from it?
- Where to find it?
- How to use it?
What is the Duplication Spotter?
This feature works continuously in the background to find listings that are identical to each other to alert the users of an account.
The calculation is made on the location of a property and its Unit number. If two properties have the same tower and unit number, they are considered as duplicated and a warning will be shown to the assigned user and his admin.
What benefit you can expect from it?
As the subscriptions you are purchasing are based on a fixed number of listings published on our portal, it is necessary to maintain control over what gets advertised and paid for.
- With this in mind, the Duplicate Spotter enables you to find the listings that are in double proactively, and therefore optimise the usage of your package.
- If finding duplicated listings is a task you are already doing daily, this feature will automate it to free you some time for something more valuable.
- It also avoids multiple agents to advertise the same listing, which can create confusion for the end-user who will not understand the difference between the two properties you are publishing.
Where to find it?
At the very top of the property list, by clicking on the “Duplicated” snapshot button, it will filter the list to display only the duplicated ones.
With the count on the snapshot button, the number of Duplicated Listings in your account are shown in real-time.
- Properties Filters:
You can also display the Duplicated Listings by using the filter "State".
- Listing row:
In the list of properties, the Duplicated Listings are flagged with a yellow exclamation mark and an explanatory bubble. Click on it to access the listing and edit it.
In a property detail page of a Duplicated Listings, a yellow banner will be displayed to warn the user that this listing already exists.
According to your permissions (read properties of others in Full or Partial mode), the link of the Duplicated Listing(s) will be given to you.
Please sign in to leave a comment.