If you have submitted your user profile for verification and it has not been approved, this will be for one of the following reasons:
1) The name of the profile does not match the name mentioned on the Broker Card, Residency Visa or Labour card provided.
The broker card is required for all Dubai RERA registered clients
A valid Residency Visa or Labour Card is required for all non RERA Dubai clients and clients outside of Dubai
2) The profile image is not a professional style image taken against a plain white, grey or black background.
3) The biography is short or irrelevant
This is your opportunity to showcase why site users should choose to work with you and trust that you are the best broker to deliver their requirements. Keep it relatively short and ensure you highlight your real estate skills, knowledge and the client experience they should expect from you.
For newly qualified brokers, consider focusing on transferable skills that may set you apart from other brokers.
4) The nationality or languages are incorrect
5) The license number is incorrect
For Dubai RERA based clients the license number needs to be your BRN
For non Dubai client or non RERA Dubai based clients the number needs to be your company license number
You will receive an email notifying you of the reasons we are unable to verify your profile, along with being able to see this by hovering over the "Further information required" tag within your profile.
Once you have resolved the issues that are preventing your profile being verified, please resubmit it to place it in our pending queue again and it will be reviewed in 1-2 working days.